Monday, October 27, 2008

Update

I'm not really sure how I feel about posting a picture of myself, but I took a few with Kylie and I should probably do the same this time. This is at 25 weeks. I had a doctors appointment today and everything went really well. Besides the normal heartburn and can't getting comfortable to sleep I have pretty easy uneventful pregnancies once I am pregnant. It's getting to that point that is sometimes tough. I think that 25 weeks doesn't sound very far, but only 15 weeks to go sounds pretty good. And I hope having all the holidays in there too will help the time to pass. I go back in three weeks and then I will go every 2 weeks after that. I feel like when I get to this point and I am going to the doctor more often then it won't be too long until he's here.

11 comments:

Alexis said...

awww thats so cute!!!!!!

Ashley Bean said...

I am so excited for him to get here! And you look amazing as usual!!

Zach and Shanna said...

Look at that cute tiny thing!!!!

Nicole said...

You look good!

Laurel said...

Ooh, heartburn can be yucky. Sorry about that stuff. I have my doctor put me on prevacid earlier and earlier each time...You look very good and are those your regular jeans I see? Wowee, girl!

Jeff & Liberty said...

You look great!

Mills Family said...

You look really good, wow you look like I did at 18 wks so not fair. I am 5 weeks behind you and I look further along then you how is that fair hehehe.
So do you have any names picked out yet?

Kristi said...

WOW you dont even look prego! So CUTE!!!

Reid and Brittney said...

You look amazing in this picture. I am so glad that you are feeling good and that everything is going great with the pregnancy. I can't believe you are already 25 weeks along. He will be here before you know it. I am so excited for you guys. Can't wait to meet him!!!

Stephens said...

You look fantastic! I hope I look that good with my second baby!

Brittney said...

you don't even look preggers. Have you picked out a name? I like Brittney, it totally works.