Sunday, March 1, 2009

Crafty??

For some reason I think I am crafty. I get really excited when I think about making something and I love to do little projects. I have ZERO original ideas. Anything I have ever done has been something I have seen done before. I try my own take at them and sometimes they turn out and sometimes they don't . I really envy creative people that can think up really cool projects because I am not creative in the least. I have zero original ideas. My favorite things to do are home decor and making gifts for people. I always have something in mind that I want I to do. I decided it would be really fun to make my sisters sign in book for her wedding. I had of course got this idea from one of my hair school students and thought it was really cute. As most of these things like this do it took way longer then I thought and I probably stressed over it way more then necessary, but I think it did turn out pretty cute and my sister really likes it.
The front of the book
Each letter opens up as a separate page with picture of them on it. After the E there is a whole bunch of white pages where people can sign in on.
The very back page.

3 comments:

Jamie said...

Wow - I'm impressed! You definitely qualify as crafty!

WINSTON AND JENN said...

That is so cute. I would say you are pretty crafty. Good job!!! Love it.

Clark Family said...

Way to go!! I know how stressful that can be because I did one for a girl in my ward too. It is all worth it when it is done though.