Sunday, March 22, 2009

Happy 6 Years

Today is our 6 year anniversary. I can't believe it's been that long. After going to all these wedding lately I have thought a lot about what it was like when we were first married; just starting out without any kids, years and years of school ahead of us, making close to minimum wage, living in a one bedroom apartment and trying to get used to each other. Of course we had a good time back then and it was fun and exciting, but I am glad to be where I am at now. I am grateful to have my two kids and be done with school. We are also blessed enough to have a good job and living in house bigger than a one bedroom appartment. The one thing I wouldn't change from 6 years ago was the husband I picked. I am so grateful for Jeremy and all he does. He is a great husband and a great father and I couldn't ask for anyone better. We have had a pretty eventful first 6 years can't wait to see what the next 6 years are like.



Have we changed much? Jeremy saw this picture the other day and just about died. He couldn't believe he used to be so young and skinny.



A few kids, a few pounds and a few gray hairs later, but still just as happy!!

5 comments:

Deruchette said...

Happy Anniversary!!!

Penny said...

Happy Anniversary!!!!! :)

Kristi said...

6 Years and you two are still are cute as ever!

Brittney said...

oh my gosh, I can't believe I forgot. You do look different. It wasn't that long ago, how can you look like such children?

And I'm kind of ok. Sorry I never answered your note. Some day, when you have a lot of time call me and we'll talk.

The Estes Family said...

Happy Anniversary!! What a cute picture!!