Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Welcome To Sunny "Arizonia"

Kylie is a little confused and now calls Arizona ,"Arizonia." Its a combination of Arizona and the way she says  lasagna. I don't know where she comes up with these things. I am so excited to be here. I have been cramped up in my house ever since Jase has been home and it feels so good to get out and be apart of the world.  We got here late Friday night and my sister Ashley went through the temple on Saturday. One of the BEST things about being the oldest is I get to do everything first and then I get the chance to be there for all of my younger brother's and sister's things. It was a neat day and so fun to see my sister and to be with my family in the temple.   
Ash and David outside the Mesa temple.
My mom and dad took Kylie for a ride on the motorcycle. Kylie loved the helmet.

We accidentally forgot the nozzle that hooks Jase's oxygen to his cannula and so he has been without it every since we got here. I have to be honest it's kind of nice not have to worry about it and he doesn't seem to have a problem not being on it.   

2 comments:

Kristi said...

I love the sign in book!! TOOO CUTE!!

The Estes Family said...

Glad you are having fun out there! Jase is getting so big!! tell ashley congrats again!!