Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Got Rid of the Old Ball and Chain

Jase is a free man! He is done with his oxygen. We got the OK to have his oxygen stuff picked up by the doctor yesterday. He seems to be fine without it and continues to gain weight steadily. He is up to 8 lbs. 6 oz now. Jase also had some, what I am sure is very painful, male bonding with the Dr. (if you catch my drift) I couldn't stand to be there so Jeremy took him. The poor guy is a little sore, but I feel like the last two things that need to be done are done and now we can just focus on have a very healthy little baby.


5 comments:

Brittney said...

I found this outrageously funny. Bonding it isn't, torture it is. I hated wrapping Boston in vasoline and gauze. We went thru an entire jar.

Kristi said...

YAY!!! LOL Sad Male Bonding!! BOOO! GOod luck with that! LOL

Mills Family said...

That is so great, he is so cute and looks very healthy

Rogers Family said...

Congrats! I know it's such a huge step. I'm excited for you. He is adorable and growing fast. I'm very happy for you and your family.

Reid and Brittney said...

Woo hoo!! Must be such a relief to get rid of all that stuff and to not have to worry about it anymore. Oh man, "bonding" that is not fun, good thing about it is that it heals quickly and they don't remember it at all. It just makes you feel so bad everytime you have to change a diaper. It was great seeing you a couple weeks ago, I wish we lived closer to each other. Kylie and Jase are so adorable.