Thursday, May 21, 2009

Our New House

Or as of right now, our very expensive pile of dirt!! We are so excited to finally get things rolling on our new house. I was hoping to post this picture with a slew of other ones showing the progress they are making as we have been waiting for awhile now, but it does seems like the builders are finally getting things going slowly, but surely! We have been looking even since we moved down here for a place to buy and feel like this is perfect for us. We'll get a nice sized house on a lot that actually allows for a yard, something that is hard to come by in St. George without a seriously high price! The builders are offering great deals and we couldn't pass it up. We have been told it takes 45 days from the time they start. We are crossing our fingers it will be done the end of June, but we may go into July a little bit. Either way it will be an exciting process and I can't wait until it's finished!

10 comments:

Gale Family said...

So this is exciting. Hey by the way would you tell Shandie I am still waiting for an invite to her blog. I sent her my email address twice and I am yet to recieve an invite:( If she needs it again her it is angie3131_2@hotmail.com! Thanks Andrea and I am super excited for you and your kids are adorable:)

Dyer Family said...

I cant believe you guys copied my post...rude!!haha, dont move in till we get back, I dont wanna miss anything!

Dyer Family said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Robyn said...

Yea! Congrats!!

Letters-2-Lily said...

That is so cool!! Congrats!!

The Estes Family said...

That is so exciting!! Moving is never fun but always worth it!!

Kristi said...

Oh how exciting!!! Love new houses.

Rogers Family said...

Yea!! Congrats. Keep us all posted with pictures as the hosue progresses. You guys are the cutest little family.

Reid and Brittney said...

So exciting!!! I am so happy for you guys. Can't wait to see what it looks like when it's done. Congratulations!!!!!

Clark Family said...

That is soo exciting. I hope it gets done quick for you too but I highly doubt it will be done by the end of June...speaking from experience in the field. But Good Luck and can't wait to see it start going up.