Saturday, May 9, 2009

Vegas, Tuacahn & Brian Regan

We had a very busy, fun, and tiring day yesterday. My parents were in Vegas this weekend so I decided to take advantage of the fact that they were only 2 hours and 15 minutes away and took the kids to see them. It sounds like a really good idea in theory and it really did turn out to be a great time, but I had a screaming baby in the backseat for 90% of the ride. There was nothing I could do. I tried a million different things to get him to stop and nothing worked. Jase HATES the car. I don't know what to do except hope he grows out of it real quick!!! Other then that it was so good to see my parents.


Kylie had a blast swimming with Grandpa. She can get him to do anything! He was so nice and patient with her and did anything she asked.

Jase and I hung out on the side in the shade.

We got there early and stayed for most of the day. Then on my way home I dropped the kids off in Mesquite and my brother-in-law and sister-in-law's house and headed home in time to see Brian Regan at Tuacahn.

It was so fun!! He is so funny. I haven't laughed that hard in a long time. The best part about him is you don't have to worry about his material. He is very clean and you can totally relate to what he is joking about. I haven't seen Jeremy this happy or excited about anything in a really long time.

His shows were sold out really early so all we could get were overflow tickets which were on the side on the rocks. We had to get there early because they weren't assigned over there. I get really competitive about stuff like this and I wanted to make sure we were sitting on the very front row. So we got there a half hour before the doors opened and good thing we did because there was huge line up....behind us. That's right, we were in the very front of the line which meant we got the best possible seats! I highly recommend him to anybody who gets the chance to see him!

4 comments:

Nicole said...

Trace doesn't like riding in the car yet either. I haven't taken him very far yet - I don't dare. :) And we love Brian Reagan too. Both times he's been here, I've been very pregnant and didn't feel like going to sit there. I can't wait to see him someday!

Dyer Family said...

Glad you guys had a great weekend...minus the screamer:) He still looks upset about it in the picture!

Clark Family said...

Yes the Brian Reagan show was awesome. we went too. Too bad we did not hook up to go together though that would have been even funner.

Rogers Family said...

Wow, looks like you guys had a blast. I guess I'm lucky that both of my babies loved the car. They seemed to go right to sleep, before I even got out of the driveway.