Monday, January 4, 2010

13 Christmas Moments

We just got back from a great vacations. One of those vacations where you wished time would stand still and the week would go on forever. December was a crazy busy month and it was so nice relax for a while and actually have my husband around. Here are a few moments (or days) that made the trip so memorable.


1.Getting away with anything when Grandma is around!!



2.Rock band


3. Hot tubing in the middle of winter...in our clothes because we forgot to bring them. Who thinks about their swimming suits when they are packing for Christmas anyway?


4. Strutting our stuff to church in our new outfits

5. Having Grannie Annie (my grandma and Kylie and Jase's great-grandma) spend the holiday with us and listening to her tell us about her Christmases as a little girl


4. DOUBLE SHOT---Jeremy practiced and practiced and practiced and he finally got good!!



5. Spending time with each other


6.Enjoying the Christmas lights at the Mesa Temple.

7.Enjoying my moms very delicious ham and bean soup...I love that stuff!!


8.Picnicking and feeding the ducks in amazing weather!


9.Picnicking and feeding the ducks at an awesome park that also has mini amusement park rides.


10.Learning that Kylie is a thrill seeker...for a girl who wouldn't even go down a slide at a park sure does love an extremely fast roller coaster ride!! I LOVE the look on her face!


11.Jase is just as content as can be as long as he is being feed something.


12.Bowling is a blast and a favorite amongst the family.



13.Playing at the park in, like I said, amazing weather!! Oh and I think Kylie got over her fear of slides. She was heading face first by the end!

I know that was a massive amount of pictures, but give me a break, people. We were there for 10 days and we had a good time!!

6 comments:

Jamie said...

Okay, this post makes me think white christmases are over rated.

Nicole said...

I'm going to go out on a limb and guess that our moms have the same bean and ham soup recipe. And you are right, it is YUMMY!!

Kristi said...

OH my I love IT!! I love your header too!! What a wonderful Chirstmas. I think its great the box of phonebook paper!! Tahehe!

Karlie said...

Oh man, so fun. I hear ya about Grandma spoiling the grand babies. My mom is totally guilty.

Jamie said...

If you send me your address at: jam_sea(at)hotmail.com I'll put a copy of my music in the mail to you. Thanks for sharing your favorites.

Penny said...

Thanks for not telling everyone that I burned the first batch of bean soup and that the house smelled bad for days! We miss you guys and loved having you home. xoxoxoxo