Wednesday, January 20, 2010

This Poor Little Guy

has PNEUMONIA!


It's been a rough few days at our house. I finally took him into the doctor today after days of throwing everything up, diarrhea, coughing and then a fever. The doctor seemed more concerned with his breathing being so fast then anything else. After giving him a breathing treatment and it still being quite fast he said it has to be Pneumonia unless proven otherwise. We came home with an antibiotic, Jeremy and our friend Curtis gave him a blessing and now we are just waiting for those two things to kick in. If he stays the same or gets worse I need to take him back on Friday and they will try something more aggressive.  I have to admit though I have loved having a very mild, cuddly baby the past few days. I just hate that it's at the expense of him being sick. Lets all cross our fingers he actually sleeps well tonight so the rest of us can get some much needed sleep!! I hate watching my kids be sick especially when I feel like there is nothing I can do, but wait.  As much as I love cuddling with him I sure hate to see him as miserable as he looks in this picture!

7 comments:

Dyer Family said...

Poor Little Dude!! Hopefully he makes a turnaround soon...I'm a basket case of worry when my kids are sick...theres nothing worse! Let me know if you need anything!!

Nicole said...

Poor little guy. Hope he feels better soon.

Jamie said...

Oh no! I hope he gets feeling better soon.

Mills Family said...

Oh poor little guys he looks so sad in that pic. Well keep us posted I hope he gets better soon, there is nothing worse then a sick baby!

Letters-2-Lily said...

We will pray for you guys, that is so aweful, hope he feels better soon.

Alexis said...

ohh no!!! poor kid!!!! give him kisses for me!

Robyn said...

Get well soon, Jase!