Monday, January 18, 2010

Open Wide


I took Kylie to the dentist for the first time today. I tried to get her really excited about last night by telling her the dentist was going to clean your teeth and make them sparkle and shine. She was pretty excited about that. This morning she told me she couldn't wait to get sparkles on her teeth.  She was awesome the whole time. I could hear her from my seat chatting up a storm with the hygienist and then later the dentist when he came in. She loved watching a movie while they cleaned her teeth with "sand" and felt pretty good walking out of there with a new Ariel toothbrush and a bracelet made of teeth. She can't wait until July when she's scheduled to go again!!

3 comments:

Reid and Brittney said...

So cute!! I need to get my boys into the dentist. I am glad she did so well, I am nervous to take the boys. It will be interesting. Congrats on being an Aunt that is great. Maybe sometime soon we'll be an aunt of the same niece or nephew...haha...no pressure Ashley!! Miss you!!

Robyn said...

That's awesome. I am taking Cleod and Ryan for the first time next week and I hope they do that well!

The Estes Family said...

thats so cute!! I wish mine would be that good when they go!!