Sunday, January 10, 2010

Jesus Wants Me for a Sunbeam


We were traveling home last weekend so today became Kylie's first day of Primary. I asked what she thought about when we got home and she said, "I looove primary!!" She was, though a little confused as to why there were boys in her "big girl class." I had to explain it was a "big boy" class too. When I went to pick her up she was in there just a chatting away with  her teacher. (Jeremy and I taught Sunbeams a long time ago and some of the stories the kids would tell were so funny and I know their parents would be so embarrassed if they knew what their kids were saying...I am a tad nervous of what secrets Kylie may tell!)  Through the month of December her nursery class has been going in to sharing time to give them a chance to get used to it. She loved when they went in there and is so excited to go every week. I am so grateful she loves it and it's so fun to here her talk about!... By the way, she insisted on throwing her jacket over her shoulder for the picture!

3 comments:

Mills Family said...

Oh she is so cute and I bet you do not have a dull moment with that one. She is a doll!

Jamie said...

I can't believe she is a Sunbeam already. I'll bet the teachers will love her.

Karlie said...

She is seriously so cute. My little Jeffrey is the same age as Kylie. A lot slower than her, he still hasn't grasped the boy girl thing. He doesn't even care. But he too loves primary this year. So fun, huh.