Friday, November 19, 2010

Books Everywhere

More often then not the floor in Kylie's room is covered in books! And usually Kylie and Jase are plopped down right in the center of them. They LOVE books! I can't get Jase to sit through a cartoon, but he will sit as still and content as can be on my lap while I am reading him a book.  His favorite book right now is Go Dog Go, but he'll pretty much take any book that has anything to do with animals.  Every Thursday morning we head to the library for Story Time and then after we pick out a few books to take home. Kylie loves the Amelia Bedelia books along with Fancy Nancy.  She's starting to recognize words she's learning at school and I think that makes her even more excited to read.  If only there were a way to magically get all these book back up on the shelf when they were done, this would  definitely be an all around win-win situation!

4 comments:

Alexis said...

hahaha! thats so cute!!! i remember when i was little and Mary and I would go to the library in Sandy for Story Time!

Jamie said...

They've got a bit of Grandma Mills in them - she LOVED to read.

luke and kourt said...

First of all, I love the bright pink walls, so perfect for a girls room. Next, that is so good that the kiddos love to read already. I remember loving story time at the library and maybe that's why I love to read too.

Robyn said...

My boys love books too! It helps them so much at school when they like books so young. Yea!