Friday, November 26, 2010

"Happy Thanksgivins"

Thanksgiving was spent in AZ this year with most of my immediate family. 
Jase spent most of his time attached to Grandpa. He especially loved all the buttons in Grandpa's office and had his eye on his motorcycle.

Kylie wouldn't leave my sisters' sides and loves the attentions she gets. She loves Grandma's closet full of toys and talked us into tea parties on a  couple occasions.


Grannie Annie was also there and we love spending time with her. She makes amazing sweet potatoes and Jase got pretty good at saying her name.
Jeremy was hopefully able to catch up on some much needed sleep. He probably took at least 2 naps a day!

My little sisters felt shunned sitting at the "kid table". I think I heard Amanda comment that she will be married by next year so this never happens again!:)

We all enjoyed a delicious meal and being together. We have so much to be thankful for and I am grateful for a chance to slow down for a day or two and reflect on the many things we have. As Kylie would say it, "Happy Thanksgivins everyone!"

3 comments:

Jamie said...

I've always wondered why I still end up at the kids table - thanks to Amanda I now know it is my single status and not my age.....

luke and kourt said...

LOL! That's totally how it was in my family growing up, until your married your at the kids table! Looks like a nice day with your cute fam!

Nicole said...

Amanda's getting married? Or are you just starting rumors? :)