Thursday, November 18, 2010

Ok, It's been long enough

I've been waiting very patiently to post some pictures of our newly re-done living room hoping that the hubby would hang the pictures I have to go in there, but atlast I still wait so I will just post them anyway and maybe a few more later when I can finally talk him into putting them up. :)

We started this project way back in July after my parents were so kind to give us their couches that we put in the Family Room. Now our Living Room (or front room) actually had some furniture, but it looked like this...

and to say the least, I was anxious for something different.   So after a few months of working a couple hours here and there we finally finished the molding and painting in this room and it now looks like this...


I don't necessarily love the color of the couches and as I look at these pictures I really don't like the pillows either, but thats easy to fix. (The pillows I mean, the couches have to stay)


I do however, absolutely love the gray paint color and I love the contrast with the white and of course I love the molding! Jeremy is very particular and very careful when he does a project like this and it pays off because I think it looks amazing!! I love how it turned out. To be honest the painting was little rough trying to get into all the grooves and making sure everything was covered, but if (the key work being IF) I can pull off what I have envisioned in this room then I will be stoked! Stay tuned.....hopefully I will have more to show real soon!! :)

7 comments:

luke and kourt said...

K-so you guys are majorly talented! That room is gorgeous!! I need you to do my house next :)

Alisha said...

That looks AWESOME! I love the color, I love the wood work! It looks like a completely new room!!

Kristi said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS!!! I love Gray walls, and with the white its heavenly Im lusting after it!!! LOVE IT!!

Jamie said...

Gorgeous! I have ALWAYS loved that style in a front room, love the contrast and formalness it brings. Beautiful

The Ewell Family said...

I love that color! I want to do a gray wall now. Good work you two!

Mills Family said...

I love the color it turned out great! I can't wait to see it when its all finished.

Karlie said...

Beautiful redo!!! Ooh, I love it!