Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Dance Party

My brother brought over his dance party game for the Xbox while we were visiting one night and we had a blast dancing and challenging against each other. Most of us kicked and screamed all the way up there, and then proceeded to humiliate ourselves while we were up there but it made for some good laughs. Kylie, on the other hand she was all over it. She begged and begged for it to be her turn. She loved it and she was pretty dang good at it too.

I wish I would have got more pictures of every one else. We have quite the talent (or the lack there of) in our family and it made for a pretty good time!

3 comments:

Jamie said...

I saw the videos on Facebook - you guys have MOVES!

luke and kourt said...

Love the tongue! I think I make that same face when I'm concentrating! Nice moves Kylie!

Mills Family said...

Thats hilarious, looks like you guys had a great time!