Tuesday, January 18, 2011

The Coolest Dad Ever

These two kids have the COOLEST Dad I know.  Not only does he take them to McDonald's and let them get happy meals and ice cream and play in the play place. He also takes them to the movies and brings their friends along with them too. 

He let them play "the chair game," makes cookies with them, buys them piggy banks and teaches them about saving money and paying tithing. 

And the best part of all he is even pretty good about taking pictures of it all also!!

6 comments:

Jamie said...

What an awesome dad!

I so want to hear the rules to the chair game!

Mills Family said...

that is so cute, and yes the best part is he took pics why can't all dads be better with the camera LOL!
What a great dad!

Karlie said...

So fun. What a good dad. Darling pictures I haven't seen your blog for a while. Snow in St. George must be crazy. Thanks for the sweet comment on my blog. I really appreciate it.

luke and kourt said...

I think I want to play the chair game :) What a great Dad!

Amanda Hansen said...

i'm glad jase has his pinky out when holding an ice cream come, the kid has fabulous manners. I just love your family!

Alexis said...

those are way cute pictures!!!! what a cute little family!!!