Tuesday, January 25, 2011

He'll be a STAR

Jase has some serious talent in the singing department. Not really sure where he got it, but I think he has a future. I mean if this video isn't proof, I don't know what is. You should also hear him at church. The second a hymn starts playing he puts down anything he is doing stands up on the the bench and "sings" his heart out. He is so full of personality and he makes us laugh constantly. 
He only sings the first part of the song then gets distracted, and says cheese becuase he wants me to take his picture.  The song is a song I found the other day for Kylie and I did't think he had even listened to it all that much, so I was really surprised when he started singing it yesterday down stairs without the music.  Kylie and I got a good laugh out of it and he thought he was pretty funny also!! 

6 comments:

Jamie said...

He is awesome - the next Justin Bieber - I think Ellen is going to find this clip and make him famous.

Alexis said...

wow.. i just love this little boy!:)

luke and kourt said...

I love that he totally knew the words! He is going to be a star! What a cute guy!

Amanda Hansen said...

i love him.

Mills Family said...

He is so cute! Yep definitley star quality.
Oh and to answer your question on my blog our builder was Candlelighthomes.

Karlie said...

Cutest thing ever! I love it.