Friday, July 1, 2011

Welcome Home!

My Uncle Todd and Aunt Sharon just got home from serving as amazing mission presidents in the Texas, Houston Misson. My uncle would send an email home every week and most of the time my dad would forward them to me and I loved reading their experiences!! I know they were amazing instruments in brings the gospel to the people and I was so excited to be there when they got home. 



We were told their plane was getting in a half hour earlier then we expected so we raced to airport only to have their plane sit on the tarmac for 45 min. So we got creative while we waited. Uncle barry gave kids rides in the wheelchair and the kids loved looking out the big windows. I wish we could have gone past security so maybe they could have seen a plane or two.

They finally made it and it was so good to see them. We were all very grateful for their safe arrival. they have never meet Jase and Kylie was younger then him when they left so it was fun to introduce them.
I was glad I could be part of the crowd that welcomed them home. I just wish I could be there this weekend too so hear their homecoming talks!

P.S. Aren't my sister's GORGEOUS!?!
And by the way most of these pictures are courtesy of my cousin Kell because her camera is way cooler then mine!!

2 comments:

Ashley Bean said...

I wish I could have been at the airport with everyone! It's so great to have them home!

luke and kourt said...

Your sissy's are gorgeous, and so r u! I love homecomings, they always make me ball, even if I don't know them!