Thursday, October 27, 2011

Cheeser

We're getting family pictures taken tonight and Jase is in a major cheeser stage. When asked to smile he squints his eyes, wrinkles up his noes and shows every tooth he has. I have asked him a hundred times this week to smile for me just to see if it's changed...and it has changed, but now he does this....

Awesome!!
He now says his hands are helping him smile. I probably asked his way too many times to smile so he thought he needed some assistance...little did he know.
Oh well, wish us luck or we may have a wall full of pictures with him making this face.

5 comments:

luke and kourt said...

Even though I rather like THIS smile, I'll make sure and get some of his real smile :)

Us said...

I hope everything went great for the pictures!

Rogers Family said...

Can't wait to see how they turn out!! It seems like all your pictures turn out so good. Love the cheesy grin.

Mills Family said...

Oh that is hilarious, kids are so funny and so cute with the things they come up with. Good luck on your pics...Ayden does the same thing when I ask him to smile he just squints his eyes and shows me all his teeth with some weird face he pulls so I haven't schedule family pics yet cuz that is all he will do he cracks me up! I can't wait to see your pics!

Michael and Bonnie said...

Your pictures on Kourtneys blog are so wonderful! Jase did a great job.