Friday, April 18, 2008

Happy Birthday DADDY!

Today is my daddy's birthday and he's turning 28. (That sounds really old to me!)
I want everyone to know I have the best dad in the whole entire world! I am so grateful he works so hard for us so mom can stay home and take care of me and he is very patient and fun to play with too. Sometimes he tries to teach me new funny words and wants me do weird things that make people laugh , but if it wasn't for him I wouldn't be as cute as I am; Not only in my funny personality, but I have his best features too. He is also very nice to my mom. He always does nice things for her. Sometimes I think he hogs her though. I don't really like it when they hug too much or sit to close to each other, but I am glad he loves her and I know she really loves him to. Thank you dad for all you do and I hope you have a really great birthday because you deserve it. I LOVE YOU VERY MUCH!! (Even though most of the time I act like I like mom WAY more...its not true, I like you too!)

This is what my dad looked like at my age. I have a couple pictures with that very same expression on my face and I look just like him.

Thanks dad for all you put up with!!


You're the best!!

1 comment:

Jeff & Liberty said...

Happy Birthday old man!