Thursday, April 24, 2008

Is This A Problem??

So the other morning Kylie and I go downstairs to eat breakfast and usually I give her a couple of cereal options or she can have oatmeal. Well, this morning she was having none of it, so I open the fridge and she says, "pickles, pickles" and then she points to the orange juice. This was all she wanted. What am I suppose to do? It was either starve or eat pickles and OJ for breakfast. (I put the plate of Tootie Frooties on her tray to make me feel like a better mother since they are "breakfast" foods) I have always had a hard time knowing whether or not she is getting all the nutrients she needs. Its hard making sure she is getting all the vitamins and fats and calcium and everything else. She used to be really a pretty good eater, but it seems lately she has become kind of picky. Sometimes I think its better that she just eats something rather that nothing. All I know is she's growing out of her clothes and seems to have plenty of energy so it can't been all that bad, right?

2 comments:

Kristi said...

LOL, Love the page, and I think that is great!!! At least she eats!! Noting wrong with pickles I eat them for breakfast somedays too!! Thats too funny, she is just tooooooo Cute

Kristi said...

Yeah I got it down, except for, i might need you to copy your HTML to get rid of those 2 pannels in the middle, they are messing my whole thing up and Im getting bugged I have to try to work around them !!! LOL, and your going to have to help me get more paper!! LOL that is time consuming LOL. Thank you so Much for your Help!! YOUR THE BEST!!