Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Under Contract

I am not going to jump the gun this time and say we SOLD our house but, we just signed a purchase contract with a couple that want to buy it. YAY!! It's a little nerve racking because we have been here before, but I feel REALLY good about it this time. I couldn't be happier about who we are selling to. It just feels right. Of course I thought through this whole process that I would sell to anyone, but when I met these people and I saw how much they liked our house and how excited they are about it it made me so excited to sell it to them. This is their first little home and they will take such good care of it and love it as much as we have.
Once again I know Heavenly Father was watching out for us and he really does have our best intrests in mind. He know what will make us the happiest and he will do whatever it takes to make it happen. I am so grateful to have that guidance, direction and support. This is all working out better that expected and I know this is what's meant to be.

4 comments:

Kristi said...

CONGRATS!!!!!! Lets keep our fingers crossed that it goes through this time, but also have faith that like you said, if its our Father in Heaven's will, then it shall be done!! I can testify to that!! Im so excited for ya, but sad, cause now you have to move!!! BOOOOO!!

Brittney said...

reading your posts make me sad...I MISS YOU!

Reid and Brittney said...

Congrats, I hope everything goes through this time for you guys. We are about to start the whole house selling thing. We are moving to Dallas, Texas. We are getting excited but very nervous abut what to do with our house. I guess we'll have to wait and see.

Jeff & Liberty said...

Yay! Congrats. Let's hope this one works out.