Friday, September 19, 2008

Check-up

Today was Kylie's two year check-up (I realize she turned two two months ago, but there was a mess up with her 18 month shots and we had to wait 6 months in between those and the one she had today) She did really well except she absolutely HATES the paper they roll out on the tables. From the time she was a tiny baby she has hated to lay on. I kind of forgot about that and thought that maybe she had out grown it. Oh no, she hasn't! As we are walking into the room the nurse is riping off the paper from the last people and Kylie freaks out and goes running out of the room at full speed. I have to chase her down and do everything I can to convince her to come back into the room. Needless to say she would have nothing to do with the table and had to sit on my lap the whole time. It was kind of funny!! Her measurements are good. She weighs 27 lbs and is 341/4 in. which makes her about 50/50...Just Right!! She had her eye on a candy jar that was out by the exit and kept asking me for one and I kept telling her she could have one as soon as we were done. Right after she got her shot she cried for about one second and then said "I want my candy, NOW!" I couldn't argue with her anymore. The doctor was impressed with how clear and how much she talks. I am thankful she is healthy and developing the way she should.

1 comment:

Alexis said...

HaHa!!! thats funny i could totally picture that! :)