Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Kylie Knows Best

The pressure's off. We will now have at least one of each. We're having a BOY!! And we are so excited. Despite the fact that apparently he was curled up in a ball during the whole ultrasound that was the very first thing we saw. Kylie has been telling us for weeks she's getting a "baby brudder" She was right. It will be fun to see the differences between a girl and boy and to have a change. He'll also have a boy cousin that will be a few weeks older that him. (well, lets be honest my sister-in-law always goes a few weeks early and according to Kylie I go late so maybe way more than a few weeks) I am just so happy that everything looks good and he is healthy and growing the way he should. We couldn't be more blessed.

I just showed Kylie these pictures and she said "My baby brudder cute"

Apparently this isn't a normal position for a baby. His foot is crossed up over by his shoulder.

Here are his eyes, his nose and his mouth.

17 comments:

Zach and Shanna said...

Congrats! We're so excited for you guys!

Stephens said...

Yay! A boy! Congratulations! We are so happy for you guys. Kylie will make a great big sister!

Brittney said...

AS soon as we tell people we are having a girl the very next words out of their mouth is, oh so are you done.
We find this weird. We want to have four. Regaurdless of what they are. And when we say this, people's mouths fall open and theirs eyes bug out of their heads.
So happy second baby that just happens to be a boy Ange. I couldn't be happier for you.
I have to agree with having gratitude for any healthy baby that is growing well.
Since this is my fourth pregnancy with only one child to show for it, I wouldn't care if I had monkey as long as I just go full term.

Alexis said...

yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i can nver see the baby in aultrosound pics,but in these one i could kinda tell!

Jeff & Liberty said...

Splendid! We sure enjoy having one of each. Congrats! Those are great pictures!

sagewillow said...

that's awesome, congrats!! have you thought of any names?!

Reid and Brittney said...

That is so awesome. Boys are so much fun, not as fun to dress but then I really wouldn't know. I am so excited for you guys and can't wait to meet him. How have you been feeling? Looks like the concert was fun I have never heard of that band, I guess I'll have to look into them. Glad you had fun!!!

Ann said...

Congrats! I wish the pressure was off me! I'm so excited we're having another girl but it would be nice to start off with one of each! That's awesome news!

Mills Family said...

oh yay that is so great you are having a boy congrats, I am way excited for you guys.

The Carter's said...

CONGRATS!!! A little boy YAY!! You'll have to let me know what the difference is in raising boys versus girls!

Anonymous said...

WOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! although I'm not gonna lie that video creeped me out a bit.

Kristi said...

WOOO WHOO TO A "BRUDDER"!! That movie was sweet I loved it!!

Roger and Tammy Family said...

Congratulation!!! that will be so fun!
sounds like Kylie is going to be a great big sister!

Brittney said...

a site you might enjoy
http://melandkt.blogspot.com/

Laurel said...

Hooray! Little brothers are always nice to have. Congrats to the three of you.

Kristin said...

Congrats! I am so excited for you guys!

Valeri Crockett said...

Congrats on having a boy! I love love little boys!