Monday, September 15, 2008

Second Annual Good Time

This weekend was our second annual cousins concert. It was so fun! Every year (well, for the past two) some of my girl cousins, my sister and I get together for the Ryan Shupe and the Rubberband concert. Last year at the Utah Summer Games in Cedar City they came to play at the opening ceremonies. Neither my cousin Heather or I were really familiar with their songs, but we had such a good time dance up by the stage with what looked like junior high kids that when we heard they were coming to concert in Salt Lake we had to go. And then when we heard they were coming back again this year we were first in line for tickets. They do put on a really fun concert, but more that anything it's just a good excuse to get together! We have our calendars marked for next year.

My sister Ashley and me

My sisters' roommate Nikki, my cousins Jessi and Millie, me, my cousin Heather, and my sister Ashley in the front.

The Rubberband

2 comments:

Brittney said...

I love ryan shupe and I have the album

Nicole said...

Ryan Shupe and the Rubber Band are my very favorite band!! They always put on an awesome show!