Tuesday, September 2, 2008

A Little R&R

We spent Labor Day weekend in Arizona at my family's cabin. It was so nice down there. The weather was perfectly rainy most of the time and it was fun just laying around and relaxing.


Kylie had time to master my mom's iPhone which of course she did. She knew right were to get her games and how to switch to the next thing.

We had a little unfortunate incident with a booster seat and she ended up with a fat lip. It was sad when it happened, but I thought the fat lip was kinda cute!

We attempted a fire to roast marshmallows and play chubby bunny, but it got rained out before we had a chance.
Swinging on the rope swing with Uncle Adam


She became grandpa's little buddy. She wanted to do whatever he did and be where ever he was.

Fixing a leak

We don't have a helmet that fits Kylie so she rode in the Jeep

Like I said, it rained so we had a blast with the 4-wheelers and my brother's Jeep

Jeremy attempting the mud puddle or should I say small river?

We had a great time getting his Jeep this dirty!

We shot at some rusty metal things, which I personally thought the guns were kind of creepy

We had an issue on the way out of the canyon we were shooting in. My brother's Jeep feel into a divot in the trail and just about rolled.

It was exciting to watch him and Jeremy try to get it out.

This is how we all keep from going insane during those 7 hour rides. It was such a fun weekend and nice to get away and relax.

4 comments:

Zach and Shanna said...

Oh that looks like so much fun! Hey, I have an enrichment question for you. Can you email me at mityshan(at)hotmail(dot)com? Thanks!!

Kristi said...

How Fun! I bet it was just good to get out and be with fam!! I love the small river!! Ha ha, I will have to try that on my 4-wheeler! Fun!!

Alexis said...

nice!!!! i might have to steal some of your pics. to do mine cuz i can't get mine up

The Carter's said...

She is such a cutie pants!! That looks like so much fun! I LOVE Arizona!! Do you know what your having? What's your due date again?