Tuesday, December 16, 2008

'Tis The Season


I have been so excited for Christmas this year. Kylie is finally old enough to kind of understand what is going on. She loves houses with Christmas lights and walking around stores with all the decorations. I had a whole list of things I wanted to do with her as soon as Thanksgiving was over. Since plans changed real quick once we got home we haven't quite had the Christmas season I was hoping for, but we (well, maybe not so much me being involved) have managed to do a few things to make this year fun for Kylie. 

Kylie had a good time putting up Christmas with Dad and Grandma and Grandpa Hansen. She loved all the ornaments and thought the houses for the village was really cool. I am so glad Grandma recorded it for me so I could watch it from the hospital. She calls it "our Christmas house"

I was excited to see how Kylie would act with Santa this year. Last year she absolutely hated him! We went to a ward Christmas party with my cousin Lisa and her girls and She had a chance to meet him.

She wouldn't talk to him when he asked her what she wanted, but she was willing to sit on his lap and smile for a picture.
She had a blast the other night making a gingerbread house with her cousins McCall, Tatum and Kelli.
She was very good at decorating the house
Here they all are with the finished product. She were very proud and had a good time

With all the craziness and confusion that her life has been the last little while she seems to be doing pretty well. I hope she knows how much we love her.  I can't wait until life is somewhat normal again.

No comments: