Sunday, January 25, 2009

Couldn't Resist


As soon as my family found out that Jase was going to be 4 hours closer to them they decided to take a weekend trip up to see him. My parents where both amazed at how great he looked and how much he had grown. My dad kept saying he looks just like a new born baby now. Ashley was surprised at how much he had grown and Amanda and Lexie (who had never seen him before) couldn't believe how little he was. I love it when they come to visit. It was so fun having them. Kylie was so sad to see them leave.

Jase now weighs 5lbs 11oz and is eating amazingly. It seems that just since we have been down here he has made a huge improvement and mostly will come home some time the first of next week!!

3 comments:

Rogers Family said...

I am so happy for you! I bet you can't wait to have him home. You'll have to have a big welcome home Jase party!

Mills Family said...

oh he is so cute, I am so glad he is doing so well and that he weighs 5lbs now how great is that. How fun that you get to bring him home soon.

Brittney said...

Yeah for going home. he looks great Ange