Monday, January 26, 2009

Indications Your Child Is Too Big For The Car Seat

We pulled out the car seat for Jase to make sure it was clean and ready to go for him. Kylie immediately climbed in and thought it was so fun to play with.

She couldn't get enough of Jeremy swinging her upside down.
The funniest part was when Jeremy stood her up and told her to walk across the room. I died laughing. It was so funny!!

I wish I would have caught it on video, but I was laughing so hard I could barely take pictures.


She finally started getting really mad at us because we made her do it a million times.

5 comments:

Rogers Family said...

Too cute!

The Estes Family said...

I'm so glad the fam came down! That is so great that he'll be home next week and kylie is hilarious, I bet she is loving you being home!!!

Kristi said...

Oh my Gosh That is too freaking funny!! Im so glad Jase is doing so well that he will get to come home, he really does look like a new born when you hold him, but in those beds at the hospital hes so tinny!! Oh Im so excited for you to have your fam all together Finally!!

Clark Family said...

I am so glad that Jase is almost home. We have kept you in our prayers and Linds and I keep checking the blog for updates. I would love to help with Kylie if I can in any way. So please call me or email me. bkclark4@msn.com
435-635-7249

Penny said...

Haha!!!!! me Lexie and Ashley thought that was so funny!!! I LOVE all of those pictures essicialy the one when she is getting mad!!!!!