Tuesday, June 28, 2011

5 Hours and Counting...

 until I'll be squeezing these two again!!

 I CAN'T WAIT!! It's been 10 days since I have seen them. I have talked to them on the phone several times and I am pretty convinced they could care less if I come get them. They have had a BLAST at grandma and grandpa Hansen's  house. And from what I hear even Grandma and Grandpa have survived having them (although I am not totally sure I believe it). It's been a very quiet house around here and I am excited to spend a week with them in AZ and then bring them back home.
...I hope they remember me!!

2 comments:

Mills Family said...

How fun for them that they get to spend that many days with grandma and grandpa. I wish my parents wanted to take my boys for that long hehehe just kidding, I bet it was nice having a few days of do what mommy wants days but after about 3 days of that I would be wanting them home. Have fun in AZ!

luke and kourt said...

That's a long time! I think I would miss them like crazy too! Thanks for the help with the splash pad today ☺