Thursday, June 16, 2011

Man of the House

Jase discovered a cricket on our stairs this morning which he called "disgusting" (and it was funny). I  am guessing he thought that since that cricket was still sitting there this afternoon that I probably wasn't going to do anything about it until Jeremy got home. So Jase  decides to take matters into his own hands and divised a plan to keep the cricket secure in his spot so Jeremy could find it when he got home. He brilliantly took all the wipes out of the container and surrounded the cricket on the stairs. He had a pile on the stair above it, a pile to the right of it, and a big pile below it. 
The only problem was the only time that cricket moved all day was the second Jase got done with his trap and the thing jumped down two stairs. Bummer!! His plan didn't totally work, but I am giving him credit for at least trying to keep us safe. I think he knows how much I hate the thought of a giant black cricket roaming the house!!

3 comments:

Jami said...

Send him my way....I hate crickets too!!!!

Jamie said...

This is adorable! I hope he improves his methods so he can help me catch them at my house too!

Mills Family said...

oh I so hate crickets and any type of bug or spider or anything like that. He is so cute! Caleb hates bugs and Ayden will just sit and play with them oh it freaks me out.