Monday, June 20, 2011

Father's Day

Kylie and Jase are gone. We met my sister on Saturday in Kingman and she took them back to Gilbert to hang with my family while I am at girls camp this week. Since they would be gone on Sunday, we had a little Fathers Day celebration right before we left that morning. 


The kids helped me construct a money tie and we had a card for him. Kylie thought the tie was the most clever thing she had ever seen. She loved it...and I think Jeremy liked it too.



It's pretty much guaranteed these guys are two very lucky kids to have such a great dad!!

4 comments:

Alisha Bowling said...

What a cute idea!! How creative! Have fun at girls camp, I'm jealous...that's always been one of my favorite places to go! :)

Alexis said...

dang, that looks like it probably took a long time! that's such a cute idea!! the kids told us all about it!

Mills Family said...

That money tie is awesome what a great and cute idea you are very creative! Such a cute fam you have!

luke and kourt said...

You'll have to tell us all how girls camp was and how your craft turned out! Love the tie, you are so crafty..I'm not a guy, but I think I'd like a money tie myself ♥