Saturday, June 18, 2011

New Summer 'Do

I'm not going to lie, Jase has GREAT hair! It's definitely some of the best hair I have ever seen on a little kid. It's lays nicely, or styles into a faux-hawk almost automatically,  it's thick with the perfect texture and best of all it is very forgiving when the crazy little boy is being wild during a haircut, not to mention I have a thing for blonde haired little boy.
I absolutely love this messy faux-hawk! I was sad to cut it off but his hair grows so fast, it was time for a nice short summer 'do.
So I did the unthinkable and cut off those golden locks. He's still just as cute as ever and I know that hawk will be back in no time!!

3 comments:

Alexis said...

What a stud!

luke and kourt said...

Jase is ALWAYS cute! I love the summer do!

Mills Family said...

Oh he looks so cute and he does have great hair. I wish my boys had hair like his!