Thursday, June 2, 2011

Late Night Water Fight

Last night about at about 11 PM we had an impromptu water fight with squirt bottles! It all started when we were in the bathroom brushing the kid's teeth and Jeremy thought it would be funny to throw water over his shoulder and drench me.  
The kids laughed hysterically so
 I went to change my clothes, 
Jeremy put Jase in his bed,
 I grabbed the squirt bottle from the bathroom, 
I gave the squirt bottle to Kylie and grabbed the camera,
Jeremy grabbed the squirt bottle from the laundry
and then this went down...








Kylie finally put her blanket over her head and called a truce. We had water everywhere and poor Kylie came away soaked, but it was really FUN, and I loved listening to Kylie laugh her head off the whole time!

6 comments:

Alexis said...

That's so cute!! How fun!! I wish I was there to witness that!

Michael and Bonnie said...

Don't tell Michael about this, he will get some ideas! Love the pictures....just wish there were some of you getting wet.

luke and kourt said...

HaHa! I love the water dripping down the wall! What a fun night and a fun memory for you guys. Who doesn't love a good water fight anyways :)

Amanda Hansen said...

I can just hear Kylie laughing when I look at these pictures! love it!!!

Alisha Bowling said...

That Is awesome! Now we know where to go for a late night party! :) looks like so much fun!

Mills Family said...

That is hilarious, sounds like fun!