Saturday, March 22, 2008

The Big 5

Today is March 22, 2008...what were we doing 5 years ago today?? Getting Married!! It's weird to think we have been married that long. I feel like we should still be newlyweds. Every once in a while I still have to think about my "new" last name.

To celebrate this momentous occasion we decided to go up to my family's cabin in Show Low, Arizona for the weekend. We spent a relaxing couple of days hung out, riding four wheelers and going to dinner. My family was nice enough to take Kylie while we went. Here are a few pictures from our four wheeler ride.

Before the ride

Me...

Jeremy!

I am so grateful to be married to the most amazing person in the whole world. I was always told growing up that the most important decision you make is who you marry and I am sure I got this right!

Here are a few of our dating and wedding pictures.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Brittney said...

Oh, memories.... I just took quite the little trip. Your wedding was so much fun. I totally forgot. What a friend I am. That also means that I forgot your birthday. At the first of the month I kept thinking there is a birthday coming up. My lame excuse is moving accross the country and having a baby and blah blah blah.....
Still love you, can't believe it's been five years. Congrats