Thursday, March 6, 2008

One's just as cute as the other...

My mom keeps giving me a hard time about putting up a picture of her granddaughter with a snotty nose. So I thought I would put my most favorite picture of all times of her up to help make up for it. (I have actually been looking for a good excuse to post it for a long time.)
I LOVE this picture. I have it set as my desktop background. It may be one that only a mother or maybe a grandmother or two could love, but I think it is sooo cute of her. I love her messy hair, sitting at the table so happy to be eating her peaches. I love the look on her face. You can see her little dimple so perfectly. The best part about this picture is that it's lunch time!! Yep, that's how some days go. We're still in our pajamas at lunch time.

1 comment:

Just Add Flowers said...

Andrea I do have to agree this picture is way cute! The innocent look on her face is darling!
Too bad about your house falling through. That really bites. Good luck finding another buyer! We would LOVE to be able to call ourselves 'buyers' but I guess that time still hasn't come yet!