Monday, March 24, 2008

Happy Easter

As I mentioned before Kylie has a chance to spend the weekend with my family and she had a great time. They went swimming, played with sidewalk chalk, blew bubbles and went to a ward easter egg hunt at the park. I think Jeremy and I may have a run for our money, Kylie cried when my mom left this morning to excercise, my dad has mastered the bedtime routine, my sisters are 10 times funner than I will ever be and this house has way more cool things with buttons on it. I am not sure how she will survive at home with just me all day long in a house that is half boxed up.

She would shake each egg to make sure there was something in it before she would put it in her basket.


Kylie's new Easter dress

1 comment:

Steffani said...

How come I just barely noticed your blog on Brittneys friends and family. You have the cutest family. Kylie is so cute. Do you still live in Cedar? I will continue reading your blog to find out!