Thursday, June 12, 2008

A Common Theme

Nothing is more logical in 100 million degree weather then to go swimming with loads of sunscreen, and it certainly wasn't any different when Kylie's cousin came to play for a few days. Like I have mentioned before Kylie can not get enough of other kids. She LOVES to play with them. I made the mistake of telling her way ahead of time that they were coming and it was non-stop asking about when they were getting here from then on.

She, of course insisted on a sleepover and made sure there were plenty of room for herself. (Logan, Alayna and Kurt were lucky she didn't sleep in there all night)

The next day we tried out our pool for the first time. I think they had a pretty good time. I know Kylie couldn't get enough.

3 comments:

Matt Heninger said...

Check out our blog:

http://azheninger.blogspot.com

Kristi said...

OH FUN!! She is such a doll!! Love her swiming suit!!!

Letters-2-Lily said...

Andrea!!! Your little girl is getting so big! I really wish I could have seen you all at Moab. Check out my blog keller825.blogspot