Sunday, June 15, 2008

Happy Father's Day

Dear Daddy,
Happy Father's Day! I just wanted to write you a little note and let you know how much I love you. Thank you so much for all the things you do for mom and me. You work very hard so mom can stay home and take care of me and I really appreciate that. I also love it when you play with me and spend special time with just the two of us. I know sometimes I act like I don't really like you, and lately I have been telling you to go away most of the time, but deep down inside I really do love you and I love being with you. I hope you had a really great father's day even though no one at church gave you anything, hopefully my gifts made up for it. Thanks again for all you do and all the love you show to me and to mom. I LOVE YOU!!

Love,
Kylie

P.S. I also love my grandpas very much too. They are so nice and so fun and I get really excited anytime I get to see them. Thanks for your example. You are the best!!

1 comment:

Alexis said...

Awwwww thats is cute!!! i love that picture!