Friday, June 13, 2008

What's for Lunch??

I will tell you what's for lunch a Macaroni & Cheese Sandwich! Kylie decided that would be really tasty and considering how much she ate I guess it was. It took a few minutes to figure out what she wanted. I gave Kylie a few options for lunch and she kept saying she wanted a sandwich. I asked her what kind of sandwich she wanted and she said cheese. So I get out the bread and cheese and she gets really frustrated saying she didn't want the cheese, but she kept saying she wanted cheese. I couldn't figure out what she was talking about so I finally let her out of her seat and she came over and pointed to the Macaroni & Cheese leftovers in the fridge and said she wanted that. So I asked her a couple times if she wanted Mac & Cheese (I have to ask a few times because there have been many occasions where I warm something up for her and she doesn't want it) and she would say yes, then say sandwich. I shouldn't have been so dumb, but it took me a few minutes to finally get it. I still wasn't quite sure and so I warmed up and Mac & Cheese and then put it and the bread right in front of her and processed to make she sandwich making sure that was exactly what she wanted, and of course it was. Anyways, that was a long story dedicated to a dumb sandwich, but really this is how meal times go at our house most of the time.
Yummy!
I think she is pretty glad she thought of this

4 comments:

Brittney said...

ha ha ha, that is awesome. I wonder if you she will ask for it again. Maybe she will become chef and make lots of money.

Sundi @ The Life of a Cheap Chickadee said...

Looks delicious! Hey what's your email? Will you leave it for me in a comment. Or call me?

Kristi said...

That actually sounds good, maybe I will try it out, I love mac & I love Sandwiches!!

Mills Family said...

Well I love macaroni and cheese, but I am not sure how good that would be on a sandwhich, she is hilarious.