Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Family Pictures 2009

We were a little late this year, but we finally got our family pictures taken. I asked Brooke from Snatch and Snap Photography to take them for us and she was awesome! She was very patient with the kids doing everything she could to make them smile and had really fun locations for us. She was also great at editing out our red noses (it was freezing that day) and making us look fabulous. Prepare yourselves for an outrageous number of pictures. My problem now is deciding which ones I want on my wall.






















5 comments:

Jamie said...

Amazing photos - of course she had a good looking family to work with, don't know how you'll chose.

Rogers Family said...

I love the family pics. I can't believe how big Jase is getting! It looks like he is totally cought up in his weight and height. You have the cutest little family. Isn't being a mommy and a wife just the most awesome thing ever!

Karlie said...

Oh my gosh!!! You are one HOT chick. Wow, those pictures are amazing!! I love the colors. i

Mills Family said...

Oh your family pics are so cute you have some really cute kids, I love those pics of Kylie so darling and Jase is such a cutie. Anyways good luck with choosing a pic to put up they are all gorgeous!

Stephens said...

Your pictures look great! I love Brooke! She is a great cousin. Hope you are doing well. Miss you.