Sunday, December 6, 2009

Jase +Ty+ Christmas = A Party

We had a little combo party celebrating Jase's first birthday, Ty's (Jase's cousin) first birthday and Christmas. My grandma and sister Amanda came, along with everyone from Jeremy's family except for Jeremy's sister Ang, who was sick. The night was filled a delicious spaghetti dinner, thanks to Jeremy




a little Christmas devotional about the light of Christ by Loralyn and everyone was given a flashlight which the kids absolutely loved.


Two boys opening birthday presents...mostly eyeing what the other got and eating the wrappings
Singing Happy Birthday and waiting the boys to dig in.


Jase grabbed for the flame and freaked out at everyone's reaction causing him and


Ty to want nothing to do with the baseball cake!


Jase continued to cry at the sight of cake and will probably never eat it again!


Everything did end happy though and Grandma and Grandpa Felix was also able to get a picture with all 10 of their grandkids.

5 comments:

Nicole said...

That is so hilarious!! Those boys are so cute. I think he will like cake again one day. :)

Kristi said...

Oh how funny!! I love it!!! one day he will look back on that and say... I want a cake I can eat with my hands and get all messy and every one cheer for me! cause I just said that a few days ago!

Dyer Family said...

Poor kid will never look at cake the same again!!! Looks like he's catchin up to Ty finally:)

Mills Family said...

Oh so cute, I can't believe he is a year old and its great he is doing so well he is precious. Anyways happy birthday Jase!

Alisha said...

So fun! And the cake thing makes me laugh! Hopefully he won't be "scarred" forever.