Saturday, December 5, 2009

Santa Came to Town

One of my favorite things to do at Christmas time is take my kids to see Santa. (Never at the Mall though...the lines are way to long and they want to charge you an arm and a leg for a stinkin' picture.) Mostly because I think they would really love to sit on his lap and tell him what they want and partly because I want to see if they are afraid of him. So far Kylie is 3-1. She has only had one year when she was terrified of him. Jase is 2 for 2. He didn't have a problem last year when Santa visited his isolate and he was just fine this year sitting on a man's lap that was willing to give him a candy cane.

2 comments:

Jamie said...

They look so cute sitting there on his lap!

Karlie said...

Oh man, I hadn't read Kylie's comments for a while. LOL! Thanks for the laugh what a cute little girl. I think it's great you post those.