Monday, April 26, 2010

Duck Pond & The Playground

It's been a long time since we've been to see the duck. I wanted to see how Jase would like them and I knew Kylie loved them last time we were there so I figured she love them again. I was WRONG. For some reason she was mortified. I don't really blame her. There is one big white goose that is mean! It hisses like crazy and your sure it's out to get you.

Kylie was content to throw her bread for the swing (the hissing goose is the white one on the very far right)
or stay really close to Jeremy. She finally figured out that they would only come near her when she had bread in her hand. She was glad when it was gone.
Jase on the other hand LOVED them. He thought they were so funny. He got a kick out of them.
He wasn't scared one bit!
There was park near by so we let the kids play for a minute.

Jase has mastered the slide going down on his stomach. I think the first time he went down he thought it was like the stairs, but I think he likes the slide better!

Kylie is always up for a good playground. She loves the outside!
Jase peeking through the hole.

It was fun to get out and enjoy the finally nice weather and spend time together. Last night in Kylie's prayers she said, "I'm thankful we could go play at the park and see the ducks, and if they got close too us then we could just kick them." I am not sure Heavenly Father appreciates us kicking his ducks, but like I said that one is mean...

3 comments:

Alexis said...

haha fun! i love her prayers! there so cute! :)

Jamie said...

I swear Kylie has a future in entertainment - she is one of the funniest people I know.

leslie said...

that is so cute. allie just started saying prayers, and is slowly sucking the reverence out of them. morgan and i just laugh.