Saturday, April 3, 2010

Meanwhile, Back at the Ranch...

My dad so generously offered to watch Kylie and Jase for us so Jeremy could work while I was gone with my mom and sisters. Along with the help from my sister Lexie, my sister-in-law Erin and anyone else he could recruit to help him they got along just fine. I sent them with two pages full of instructions hoping to make their lives a little easier (my dad and sisters, I mean) I came home to find all was well except for one minor mishap, Grandpa had gotten Kylie dressed and she was wearing Jase's size 9 month pants as capris!!! It was so funny!

The second she caught wind of that though she wanted them off immediately! She took off upstairs and was ticked I was taking a picture of her. If that's the worst the thing that happened the whole time I was gone then I think they got along pretty well!!

We also celebrated my grandma's, my brother Austin's and my birthday while we were there.

Kylie insisted everyone wear party hats.

Baby Alex liked his...

Jase DID NOT! That poor kid has something against birthdays and I can not figure out what it is.

On our way home we were stopped at the Dam for over 2 hours! Do you even know what that does to a kid that already hates to be strapped in his car seat? It makes him crazy. We let him sit up front with grandma for awhile. That seemed to help for a minute.

2 comments:

Rogers Family said...

haha. that is so funny about jace's pants on Kylie, LOL. Isaac has done the same thing with Ben's clothes. We should totally meet for lunch the next time you guys are in town. I miss you and your mom. Love the pics on this post. C ya

Jamie said...

Your dad is a very brave man!