Friday, April 23, 2010

Hurricane Felix

Remember Hurricane Felix that hit Central America in 2007? Well since then it made it's way to my house and has taken up permanent residence here! It sometimes goes by the name of Jase, but either name is appropriate really.
You always know where he has been because there is always a mess left there. I promise I keep an eye on him. He's good and knows how to get the job done quickly. The toilet paper happened while I was brushing my teeth. I was getting dressed while he was playing in the garbage. He's always got a spread of toys out around him at all times and the pots & pans and Tupperware are a daily occurrence. He keeps me on my toes and maybe someday when he is old enough to really help me clean up he won't be so inclined to make such big messes!

2 comments:

Nicole said...

I know how you feel. Trace LOVES the tupperware drawer at our house. He pulls things out much quicker than I can put them away. Welcome to motherhood of a boy, right? :)

Jamie said...

Oh no! He keeps you hopping.