Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Big Brown Eyes

Growing up in a family where we ALL had red hair and either blue or green eyes I never would have thought in a million years that I would have blonde headed, brown eyed children. Jeremy's genes are definitely more dominate and although I have never had a problem with my red hair or blue eyes I LOVE the contrast. I think it's so fun to have something so different from what I am used to. 
This picture was taken in April of last year when we were at one of our favorite parks with a duck pond. These big brown eyes make me smile everyday and there is nothing cuter than a blonde haired little boy!

2 comments:

Amanda Hansen said...

i LOVE this picture also as much as i love that little boy!

luke and kourt said...

I am in love with this picture! What a beautiful moment and you captured those beautiful eyes so perfectly!