Thursday, September 8, 2011

Oops!

I forgot to post the pictures of Kylie meeting the characters after the show. The lines were pretty long, but we were able to sneak in a see Ursela and then we preteneded to see the Ariel and Prince Eric.
 The lighting was horrible so the picture's quality is terrible, but I love the look on Kylie's face...I guess that must be her scary face.
Kylie really really wanted to meet Ariel and Prince Eric, but we had a big group with us and I felt bad having them wait while she meet them, so I reminded her that we had lunch with Ariel in Disneyland and talked her into just letting us get a picture of her with them in the background.  She was really nice about it and we were still able to get home at a decent hour! :)

1 comment:

Jamie said...

I love her scary face - so adorable. We didn't even attempt photos after the show and it was a good thing. M was so tired she cried part of the way home (of course the fact that I got us lost and it took much longer than it should have taken to get home may have had something to do with it.)