Tuesday, September 6, 2011

The Little Mermaid

This past weekend was a blast!! It's not very often we get my whole family (minus one of my brothers) comes up to visit us for a weekend, but when we do there's nothing better!!...at least not for me, but I'm not the one fighting for a decent place to sleep at night. We had people spread out everywhere, making beds out of whatever they could find. 


Friday night, just the girls had tickets to see The Little Mermaid at Tuacahn, which was AMAZING!!! They did a fabulous job. We absolutely loved it. Kylie was thoroughly entertained the whole night and loves being there with the big girls. My cousin Jamie organized it all and it was so fun to be there with a few of my aunts and cousins also.
We had great seats and the background and the mountains are just beautiful there. I love Tuacahn and I LOVE when I get the chance to spend time with my mom and sisters. There are by far some of my most favorite people in this world!!

I may or may not have taken some pictures I probably shouldn't have, but really they did a great job especially with all the underwater effects. The sea creatures were beautiful and when it was dark they did some really fun things with neon lights. It was very impressive! I am really hoping we can make this an annual event. Tuacahn has a great line up for next year and they never seem to disappoint!

6 comments:

luke and kourt said...

Oh, I'm so jealous! I love Tuacahn! I heard that Little Mermaid was really good. All of you girlies look so cute, what a fun weekend for you guys!

Nicole said...

It was so much fun! I may have to steal your pics of the show. I didn't even think to take any!

Michael and Bonnie said...

I love your shirt!! And I loved sitting behind all the redheads in church....I had a hard time figuring out which one was you :)

Jamie said...

It was so much fun! We've already starting about doing it again next year, I'm thinking The Wizard of Oz in 2012

Alisha Bowling said...

How fun!!! Makes me wish I had sisters!!!!!

Mills Family said...

That looks like so much fun. I have only been to one show there but it was really good and now we are going to have to plan a trip out there to one of there shows. You guys are all so cute!