Friday, September 9, 2011

Grandpa's Motorcycle

My parents are currently on a two week motorcycle trip to Yellowstone and a bunch of states around it and our house was the starting point for them. So naturally the kids were dying to go for rides. Grandpa was nice enough to bring the kid size helmet and take them for several rides around the neighborhood. Kylie showed him her school and there were even big plans to have my dad take her to school on it on Tuesday, but then we realized my sisters would have to take the helmet back with them so she wouldn't be able to. My dad is a very cautious driver and the kids love when they get a chance to ride. I mean really, there's nothing cooler than Grandpa with his motorcycle...just ask his grandkids!



2 comments:

Alexis said...

That was fun having them all ride the motorcycle!!

Jamie said...

What lucky kids